Breakfast is normally served in the dining room. We can normally serve breakfast between 7.30am – 9.00am. We will agree a time with you on arrival that works for you but that also allows us to maintain appropriate social distancing in the breakfast room.
If an earlier breakfast is required or a breakfast to go, please let us know the day before.
Breakfast is all pre-order due to Covid restrictions and we will give you a menu upon arrival. Please let us have your choices by 8pm the night before breakfast. The menu can be left on the sideboard in the hall if we aren’t there.
- Full Scottish cooked breakfast: bacon, sausage, egg (scrambled or fried), tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans (vegetarian option available).
- Half Scottish: bacon, sausage and egg
- Scottish Smoked Salmon: served on a bed of scrambled egg on a toast, garnished with fresh chives and cracked black pepper
- Berry Medley: Toasted crumpets topped with warmed fruit, Greek yogurt & honey
- Porridge (berries or nuts & seeds toppings available)
- Bacon, scrambled egg and tomatoes
- Tomatoes on toast
- Beans on toast
- Scrambled egg on toast
- Fried eggs on toast
Buffet Menu - Pre-order
- Toast – brown or white bread
- Coffee – a choice of filter or Nespresso
- Tea – Breakfast, Tetley, Earl Grey, Green Tea or Fruit
- Fruit Juice – Orange or Apple