Breakfast is normally served in the dining room. We can normally serve breakfast between 7.30am – 8.30am.
If an earlier breakfast is required or a breakfast to go, please let us know the day before.
Our breakfast main course is pre-order, and we will give you a menu upon arrival. Please let us have your choices by 8pm the night before breakfast. The menu can be left on the sideboard in the hall if we aren’t there.
*All menu items are subject to availability*
- Full Scottish cooked breakfast: bacon, sausage, egg (scrambled or fried), tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans (vegetarian option available).
- Half Scottish: bacon, sausage and egg
- Berry Medley: Toasted crumpets topped with warmed fruit, Greek yogurt & honey
- Buttermilk Pancakes: Served with sweet cured bacon and berries and drizzled in maple syrup
- Porridge (berries or nuts & seeds toppings available)
- Bacon, scrambled egg and tomatoes
- Tomatoes on toast
- Beans on toast
- Scrambled egg on toast
- Fried eggs on toast
- Toast – brown or white bread
- Greek Yogurt
- Filter Coffee
- Tea – Breakfast, Tetley, Earl Grey, Green Tea or Fruit
- Fruit Juice – Orange or Apple