We welcome well behaved dogs at Morlea B&B, at a charge of £5.00 per dog per night. We would kindly ask that owners and their pets show consideration and respect for our B&B and other guests.
- We allow a maximum of 2 dogs in our bedrooms.
- We would ask that owners control their dogs at all times.
- Dogs are welcome in our bedrooms, but should not be left unattended in the rooms for long periods.
- Dogs are not permitted on the beds or any other furniture.
- We do not allow dogs in the breakfast room.
- Dogs are welcome to enjoy our garden for exercise; owners must clear up after them. There is a dog waste bin at the far end of the car park. We can provide doggie scoop bags on request.
- Please make sure your dog is clean before coming into the B&B. There is a hose in the garden that you can use to clean your dog, and we can provide towels if required.
- If there is damage or excessive mess caused by dogs a charge of up to £50.00 will be added to the owner’s bill or charged to your card if you have checked out.
Chris & Julie